Arena.TV (“Arena”) supports and encourage ideas, services, tools and other creative works that use and supplement Arena Brand Assets (meaning Arena's trademarks, logos, trade dress, web pages, copyrighted designs, original content, or other brand assets), but we're required to protect our reputation and brand identity.
If there is express language on this page stating that you can use particular Arena Brand Assets, advance written permission is not necessary. By using Arena Brand Assets you agree to follow these guidelines, Arena's Terms of Service, and all other Arena rules and policies, and, in situations where Arena provided express permission, any other terms associated with that permission. Arena reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change any permissive uses under these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion.
- If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a licensee of an Arena Brand Asset, please consult your agreement as it may contain special terms or terms different than our general guidelines. You are required to follow your agreement regardless of the terms below.
- If you are an Arena Partner and have a question about using Arena Brand Assets under your agreement, please contact your Arena business partner.
- If you've found a website that uses an Arena Brand Asset inappropriately, we'd like to hear about it, please report to email@example.com.
General Usage Guidelines
Do use Arena Brand Assets to refer to Arena, our services and websites, our apps and anything else we offer.
Do provide a reference to Arena as the source whenever and wherever possible, or to make a point about compatibility.
Don't modify or alter Arena Brand Assets in any way, such as changing the color or design of our logos, app icons, or screen shots.
Don't incorporate Arena’s Brand Assets, or variants, in domain names, social media accounts, corporate names, app names, or as a part of any on-line or in person event (including community events or meet-ups), unless we have given express written permission.
Don't combine Arena Brand Assets as part of a name of a product or service.
Don't use Arena Brand Assets in a way that suggests an affiliation, partnership, sponsorship or endorsement by or with Arena.
Don't include Arena Brand Assets in editorial content that suggests it’s been authored by, or represents the views or opinions of, Arena or any Arena personnel or affiliate.
Don't present Arena Brand Assets in a manner that is misleading, defamatory, libelous, obscene, infringing or otherwise in a manner that violates the spirit of Arena’s Community Guidelines.
Don't use Arena Brand Assets on material that infringes the trademark, copyright or any other rights of any third party.
Don't infringe, derogate, dilute, or impair the rights of Arena in the Arena Brand Assets.
Specific Usage Guidelines
Without written consent, we do not approve the use of the Arena logos in third-party marketing materials. This includes online and offline advertising collateral such as:
- Client and referral lists
- Sales presentations
- Print, broadcast, outdoor or online ads
- Product demos
- Trade show booths
- print a limited number of pieces of clothing for your personal use,
- that uses the Arena.tv logo along with your Arena Channel name.
You may not use any other Arena Brand Assets on your apparel.
Other than apparel noted above, Arena doesn't permit the use of our Brand Assets on merchandise or manufactured items, this includes uploading images of such products on 3rd party printing or production sites. You must obtain written permission from Arena for such items.
We do not allow uses of Arena Brand Assets on your business card to indicate any employment or business relationship with Arena. However, you may use the Arena logo alongside your channel name to reference your channel on Arena.
Without express permission, we do not allow use of emotes. Arena and/or third parties own rights such as copyrights, trademarks, and/or rights of publicity in emotes on Arena. Please note that in addition to us, the use of an emote may require permission from such third parties.
User Names and Domain Names
We do not allow use of Arena Brand Assets, in whole or in part, as a domain name or user name. This prohibition extends to the name of a business, product, or service.
We're happy to consider these arrangements, but they will need to be subject to a separate agreement. Please send us:
- Description of how Arena Brand Assets will be used within the game, and a summary of the game.
- Mocks or other visuals showing how you intend to present Arena Brand Assets.
- Any permission for such uses will be subject to a separate written agreement between Arena and you.
Commercials, TV programs, Films, or Articles
If you are looking to use Arena Brand Assets as part of an article, in a film, or within a broadcast program—contact us. We are receptive to those requests. Please include the following information with your request:
- Description of how Arena Brand Assets will be used.
- Visual mock-ups or screenshots of how you intend to present Arena Brand Assets.
- Summary of the project or article.
Arena reserves the right to change the appearance of the Arena Brand Assets at any time without notice. Any use of the Arena Brand Assets shall inure to the benefit of Arena. By using the Brand Assets pursuant to Arena's approval, you acknowledge Arena's ownership of all Brand Assets and warrant that you will not take any action which is inconsistent with Arena's ownership. Strict compliance with these guidelines is required at all times, and any use of the Arena Brand Assets in violation of these guidelines will automatically terminate any license related to your use of the Arena Brand Assets.
Arena.TV, the Arena Logos, “Real Life is Real Time”, “Creators and Fans Unite!”, “If you can dream it, you can stream it.”, “Stream Different.”, and “Can you see me now?” are trademarks of Arena.TV, Inc.